Monday, September 26, 2016

Fabric Haul From China


One of my co-workers just came back home from China and brought me some really beautiful fabric. I'm so excited - I think this is going to help bring my sewing mojo back. I've been under the weather with seasonal allergies. This year the pollen count seems to be higher than usual. 


I love the feel of the fabrics - I can't wait to figure out what to make. They are really great quality and the prints look  beautiful. 


The one above is silk - it feels soooo great!



I hope you all are having a great week. Happy Sewing!!

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful.. I am so happy for you.. Can't wait to see what you make?
    Sorry you have been sick.. The pollen has been really bad this year.. My asthma
    is working overtime too..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I hope you feel better soon. I'm so over these allergies! I really can't wait to start using these fabrics.

      Delete
  2. Nice fabrics, and wonderful of your coworker to bring you some back! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's so sweet! I'm very grateful. Thanks Vanessa.

      Delete
  3. These fabrics are very beautiful. I am look forward to your next project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what gorgeous fabrics! I look forward to seeing your creations. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful fabrics. Can not wait to see them as garments :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so lucky! These are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you're a very lucky woman...these fabrics are gorgeous!! I can't wait to see what you do with them! Hope you feel much better soon and get your sewing mojo back! Those pollen counts were nasty this year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so looking forward to making something. I really love all the colorful prints.

      Delete
  8. Pretty fabrics! Happy Friday ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, lovely! such beautiful fabrics. I'm looking forward to seeing what you make with them! and hope you're feeling better soon too :)

    ReplyDelete