Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Hello Spring!





Spring is here, finally! I'm really dreading summer, though; Texas summers can be very brutal. So, for this dress I used Simplicity 1609 - another Jiffy pattern☺. It only has two main pattern pieces and comes together very, very quickly. I found this fabric at JoAnn and I absolutely had to have it. 



With this pattern you can use just about any fabric you want - even heavyweight fabrics will do. It's absolutely great when you need to make a quick dress; I know I'm definitely going to make more versions. 


Hope you all had a wonderful Easter. Take care and happy sewing!


14 comments:

  1. You picked the perfect fabric for this dress since it's designed to highlight the fabric! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a familiar print and it works well for this dress. It's great to have a quick and easy pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty dress and fabric. I just love those easy sew projects, they really help keep your sewing "mojo" going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonito vestido, te queda perfecto.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty! You are perfectly ready to face spring in style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous dress! You really know how to select fabric and what pattern to match it with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my absolute favorite dress pattern. It's flattering and easy...and doesn't use a lot of fabric! I've made it four times now :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love it, too. It's so quick to make which works great for me. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete