Sunday, March 13, 2016

African Print Peplum Dress



I really love this pattern - I used Simplicity 1650. My aunt sent me an African print fabric so I decided to make another peplum dress. The pattern is very simple and comes together pretty quickly.




I'm now comfortable using my serger so I'm enjoying being able to get things done more quickly. It is so worth it!



I'm definitely going to make more versions of this dress. I'm glad it worked out well with this fabric. 


I hope you all have a wonderful week. Happy Sewing!

27 comments:

  1. Pretty dress! Love the print and the peplum :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty! A great style for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This version is lovely!!! Isn't serging wonderful??!!? I love creating new things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Now I'm like...what was I so scared of by the way???

      Delete
  4. Gracias por tu visita, me ha hecho mucha ilusión. Te sigo desde hace mucho tiempo, no sabia que hablabas español.
    Me encanta tu vestido, es maravilloso, la combinacion es muy bonita.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gracias por tu visita, me ha hecho mucha ilusión. Te sigo desde hace mucho tiempo, no sabia que hablabas español.
    Me encanta tu vestido, es maravilloso, la combinacion es muy bonita.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A ti también Reme - muchas gracias por tu visita. Sì, puedo hablar español. Gracias

      Delete
  6. Your creative juices were really flowing! Loving this in my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a pretty dress. And so much the nicer for the lovely memory attached to it. The style also suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are Spring ready in your new beautiful dress! And,yes and Amen for sergers,lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, how did I miss this it's absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This fabric is everything love it!!!

    ReplyDelete