Friday, February 19, 2016

Working On Another Peplum Dress


I'm so excited about my current project - I'm working on another peplum dress. The last one I made was for my birthday back in 2014 (pictured above). I'm using a different pattern this time and I have an amazing fabric that my aunt sent me from Africa. I'm totally loving African print these days.

BTW, that's DH in the picture. We celebrated our 9 year anniversary last Sunday. It felt so great taking family pics wearing a self-made dress. I really love peplum dresses so that was definitely a great project.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Happy Sewing!

4 comments:

  1. I am little bit late, Happy Anniversary to you both. Lovely picture and the peplum top suits you beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated anniversary! You and your hubby make a wonderful looking couple! I can understand why you like making the peplum dress, they look beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete