Friday, February 26, 2016

Two S1364 Tops


I really love Jiffy patterns - they are so quick to sew but they make great additions to my wardrobe. I bought this pattern at the 99 cents sale at JoAnn and I knew it would be great for making tops to wear to work. I made this green one first and I really like it but the length is a bit short for my liking. So when I made a second one I lengthened the pattern a little.


I've worn both tops so many times already, and they go well even with jeans. The pattern comes with just three pieces so you don't even need the directions. 


What I also like about this pattern is that it goes well with just about any type of fabric. 




Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Happy Sewing!

12 comments:

  1. Well, you really whipped those tops up in a "Jiffy!" I like both tops, and agree that the added length for the second rendition looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! You can't beat a perfectly fitting Tshirt pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful tops! Love simple style top in gorgeous fabrics. Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to make a top for myself that I like - I may have to give this Jiffy pattern a try! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Lisa. I'm sure you'll like it.

      Delete
  5. Looking good!! Love both tops! Though I'm partial to the color blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this pattern and now I want to make it! These are so beautiful and I think you are right -- they can go with jeans or business attire! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete