Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Window Shopping

Footwork

The Daily Shoe has been making me drool over some really gorgeous shoes lately. These folks are really experts when it comes to shoe shopping; I always look forward to seeing what shoe they'll pick next. These are just a few of my favorite shoes from their recent findings.

Zoom

The Jimmy Choo below is just gorgeous!

Jimmy Choo

I love a nice, stylish black shoe. You can pretty much wear it with anything.

Daniella Michelle

I love the dropped  heel strap design below:

Alexander Wang

Love the design below too.

Liam Fahy

Phew!

Walter Steiger

I love, love, love this Sergio Rossi.


Sergio Rossi

Happy sewing!


4 comments:

  1. Great "choices"! Definitely digging on the Sergio Rossi shoes, so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right, they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for the post on The Daily Shoe! Thrilled you like it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Karen. I love your blog very much.

      Delete