Saturday, March 8, 2014

Simplicity 2481 Child Pajama Pants

I finished sewing my daughter's pajama pants! It's been quite an adjustment trying to fit sewing into my busy schedule. I'm going to move at a faster pace after this (fingers crossed), since I'm getting comfortable using my sewing machine. I'm still having issues with getting the correct tension for my stitches. I had to undo several lines of stitches because the tension was off.

Since the winter is almost over, I chose a lightweight cotton fabric for this project. My daughter loves ballet, hence the print selection.
There's a deep pocket on the left side.



I'll do a full pattern review when the top is done.



2 comments:

  1. Ooh. Thanks. I was looking for a pattern to make my friend's little girl some pj pants out of adorable penguin fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that's so cute! I really liked this pattern. The only thing I would do different next time is to lengthen the pants a bit.

    ReplyDelete