Friday, March 7, 2014

2 Things on my Sewing Wishlist (for now...)

Now that I got my sewing juices flowing (somewhat), I'm already thinking of my next sewing must-haves:

First is a Body Form -  I think every sewist just needs to have one. This is definitely a must-have in the very near future...


I've never used a Serger before, but I think its absolutely necessary for well-finished and professional looking seams. It also prevents fabrics from fraying. So, this is my must-have in the not-so-near future; in the meantime, I'll be taking advantage of the zig-zag stitches on my machine, and, of course, those beautiful french seams!


2 comments:

  1. You'll love the 1034D. Perfect beginner serger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion; its hard to know what to buy when you're starting out.

    ReplyDelete